Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It Will BE Just Like Jesus Said!



They left and found things just as Jesus had told them. So they prepared the Passover.
Luke 22:13

Jesus gave the disciples very specific instructions about the preparations they needed to make for the Passover meal. See Luke 22: 7-12.

The disciples followed His instructions to the detail. And everything was in place, just like Jesus said.

I can’t count the number of times God has called me to take a step of obedience that seemed somewhat far fetched at the time. But when I got to the place where he told me to go, I found things just as Jesus told me they would be.

When God calls you to obey Him in your finances, career, or relationships, do it. And once you get there, you’ll find everything is in its place.

Just like Jesus told you.

You know what happens as a result. You grow closer to Him. You just learn to trust Him more and trust Him big. That is what big faith does, it builds a great relationship with Jesus. Because trust is the essence of all relationships!

No comments:

Post a Comment